Thursday, February 18, 2010

Psalm 91:14-16

"Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name.  He will call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him, and honor him.  With a long life I will satisfy him, and let him behold My salvation."

He is our rock, our fortress . . . He is our security, our protection.  He will answer us, and walk with us in times of trouble.  This is our God . . . our protector . . . our provider.  His promises are unchanging, they will stand until the end of time.  He is not a house divided; He will not say one thing and do the other.  He won't harm you so He can protect you . . . He won't lead you into trouble so He can rescue you.  He is there to help us when we lead ourselves into these situations.

He is a God of honor . . . We honor Him and He honor's us . . . what more can we ask for?  He wants us to live well and He wants us to be satisfied.

Our God . . . a God of blessing . . . a God of love.  Take the time today to tap into His promises, take time to really focus on God and what He has done for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment