Thursday, July 8, 2010

It's Been A While . . .

Well it's been a while but I am back blogging!!!!!!  My last post was in April and I want to apologize for the time that has past since I last wrote . . .

God has been so good over the last few months, especially when it comes to our journey to Africa.  God is opening doors and continuing to lead the way . . . He continues to lead us home.  He is a faithful and just God, and I thank Him and praise Him for His leadership, wisdom and love.  God is awesome and we want to do what ever He asks of us . . .

He is our teacher . . . and over the last two and a half years He has taught us how to be patient.   Patience . . . yeah that's a tough one for me but I am learning to be patient as each day passes.  I've learned that I can't put trust in the world, I can't do things myself . . . I need to trust in God and be patient as He brings these things to pass.  Right now He continues to open those doors and we continue to be patient . . . this is part of our training.

I'm the type of person who can get worked up about things . . . yet these things are going to happen regardless of whether I'm worked up or patient.  God doesn't get worked up about all the lost souls in this world . . . He is patient with us as we reach the lost for Him.  We need to remember that we are created in His image, He has given us the ability to be patient.  So be patient . . . with God and with others.  God is good . . . He is faithful and He won't let us down.  Put your trust in Him and be patient . . . it will come to pass!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment