Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Back Writing . . .

Well after a short layoff and a scare, I'm back writing.  Laura is doing well and recovering from the accident she was in.  It will take time but we know she is in God's healing hands, so we will be patient.

Tommorrow I want to start back into sharing my thoughts with you.  We just finished doing a short series on love . . . so what's next?  I'm thinking I would like to tour through Psalm 91, the "protection" chapter!!!!  Since Laura's accident I've been reminded of how important God's protection is on our lives.  Even as we journey towards the mission field we need to understand how important it is for us to remain under His wings, under His protection.

Thanks for praying and encouraging us (especially Laura) through this time . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment